EVI Capital Partners is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investing (Principles). By incorporating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria into our investment decision-making and ownership practices we shall be directly influencing companies we invest in to improve performance in these areas thereby helping build a more stable, sustainable and inclusive global economy.
Therefore we commit ourselves to the following:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles with the investment industry
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- We will report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles
In signing the Principles, we as EVI Capital Partners publicly commit to adopt and implement them where consistent with our fiduciary responsibilities.